The Brome-Missisquoi CLD, serving businesses and investors
The Brome-Missisquoi CLD works to stimulate entrepreneurship, job creation and socio-economic development in the region. It is the service agency mandated in the region to help businesses and investors.
- Are you starting your business?
- Are you planning to expand?
- Would you like to export your products or services abroad?
Whether it is for financial support, mentoring or assistance with your business plan, the CLD can offer you, through its network of partners who are committed to your success,:
- Development tools, including some online tools
- Financial assistance programs.
Eligibility of Businesses Using the CLD
You may receive assistance from the CLD if your business or organization falls into one of the following categories
- Food processing
- Tourist or cultural industries
- Tertiary sector: specialized services for companies or added value
- Environment and sustainable development: waste management, protection of the environment
- Social economy: NPOs, cooperatives