- This event has passed.
Who is the vaccine for?
Vaccination is recommended and offered free of charge to people who are at higher risk of complications, i.e. :
- people 75 years of age or older;
- people with certain conditions or chronic diseases This link will pop up in a new window (e.g., diabetes, cardiovascular disease, respiratory or renal disease, immunosuppression, etc.), starting at 6 months of age;
- and pregnant women in their 2nd and 3rd trimesters.
- In order to reduce the risk of contamination, vaccination is also offered free of charge to relatives of the above-mentioned persons, their natural caregivers, people living with a baby under 6 months of age and health care workers.
***Children aged 6 to 23 months and healthy adults aged 60 to 74 years are no longer covered by the vaccination. However, the vaccine is available free of charge for these people if they wish to receive it.
Please note that the seasonal flu vaccine does not protect against COVID-19.
Where and when to get the vaccine?
Online appointment scheduling for the seasonal flu vaccine will begin on October 1. Thank you for taking your health and the health of those around you to heart and for booking your appointment online!
Register for ClicSante.ca
Make an appointment at ClicSante.ca :
- select “Seasonal flu vaccine” and enter your postal code.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, see our special section on the flu.
Consult this link for more information (in french).