The Great Spring Clean-up
The Great Spring Clean-up!
Cleaning up certain ditches, public trails and parks that are in need of TLC (Tender, Love and Care) is what a group of fellow citizens is proposing. This is a great opportunity to take concrete action on Earth Day 2019. Mark Saturday, April 27, from 9 am to 12:00 on your agenda! Will be Sunday if it rains on Saturday. As a token of appreciation, the Town will offer a lunch.
In each of the six Lake Brome districts, the municipal councillor wants to surround himself with volunteers who will choose the places that require most attention. Come with friends and family, a beautiful message for young people. And an opportunity to meet some neighbours. This is the first edition of what will become an annual event.
Please indicate your interest by copying and pasting email@example.com. Enter your street name and telephone number (optional). You will receive more information in the days preceding the event.
When: Avril 27th, 9:00 to 12:00
– Bondville: Club de la Bonne Humeur, 5, Mill Road; Councillor Lucy Gagnon
– East Hill: Fire Hall on Mount Écho; Councillor Pierre Laplante
– Foster: Community Centre, rue Foster; Councillor David Taveroff
– Fulford: Community Centre, rue Davis; Councillor Lucy Gagnon
– Iron Hill & West Brome: Iron Hill Community Centre” https://goo.gl/maps/kc4ZWUCben92 “; with Councillor Ron Myles
– Knowlton 1: Douglass Beach; Councillor Louise Morin
– Knowlton 2: Community Centre; Councillor Lee Patterson
If you are willing to lead a small group (2-4 people) for the clean-up operation in your own neighbourhood, please say so via firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of event gathering
Douglass beach. More details to follow on this site.
Because food must be pre-ordered, please advise by email (email@example.com) if you wish to attend.
Personal preparation: Bring gloves, sunscreen and your reusable water bottle; wear long pants, long-sleeve shirt and solid footwear. The Town will supply some security bibs and have some gloves on hand.