Town of Brome Lake reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its Internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the Disclaimer are recommended.
The Town of Brome Lake respects the privacy of its Web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you — in our service offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and, on the phone. Town staff adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
1. Access to the Town of Brome Lake Web site, and use of many of its services features — for example, viewing the town history — typically do not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
2. The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the Town’s Web site is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following:
- registering for subscription services; or,
- submitting comments, suggestions or questions through a feedback form or an e-mail.
3. The Town of Brome Lake will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.