Looking for ways to stay fit, learn something new, get involved or give back to the community? We offer a wide range of opportunities for seniors, whatever your interests are.
In addition to our regular exercise classes for adults, we offer a number of classes each session specifically for active older adults. Classes are adapted to different fitness levels, please see the course descriptions for more information
Our new outdoor fitness program includes
- a complete Lifetrails outdoor gym in Lions Park
- a free, 10-week walking program
Small groups who meet regularly at the Centre Lac-Brome to cook meals which they can then take home.
You may also be interested in
- The Wellness Volunteer Centre (meals-on-wheels, volunteer driving, personal alarm systems, etc)
- Activities and classes organized in Bondville by the Club de la bonne humeur (website in French only)
- Health and social services provided by the CIUSSS de l’Estrie – CHUS