TBL residents now have access to all recreational activities offered by the city of Granby, as well as its library. Before registering, you and/or your family members must obtain a “carte-loisirs” issued by the city of Granby.

How to proceed:
First, you and/or your family members must obtain a proof of residence issued by the Town of Brome Lake. To obtain this document, you must go in person to the Centre Lac-Brome with a photo ID (driver’s license or Medicare card) and a proof of residence (municipal tax account or Hydro bill). In the case of a child under 18 years, a document is required to establish the parental relationship (mother, father or legal guardian) such as a birth certificate, hospital card or report card for the current year.

Secondly, you must go to one of the 4 locations listed below with your TBL proof of residence and a photo ID to obtain the “carte-loisirs”.


The “carte-loisirs” is valid for one year. Annually, Town of Brome Lake will bill you for each cardholder in your family based on the fee schedule below:
– September 1st 2017 – August 31st 2018: $65 per card
– September 1st 2018 – August 31st 2019: $98 per card
– September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020: $131 per card
– September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021: $134 per card
– September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022: $138 per card


November 2017