The enormous energy and enthusiasm of local volunteers have always been among this community’s greatest assets. At LBRCS, we have opportunities for you to get involved, whatever your interests.
Our volunteers are active
- on our Board of Directors
- helping supervise our preteen dances
- on a range of user committees (Lions’ Park, the Centre Lac-Brome, Walking Paths, Douglass Beach)
- in our daycamp and children’s programs
- as Lifetrail peer trainers
- in planning and developing new projects in response to local needs
Please get in touch, we’d love to have you join the team!