Join the paths at any of the following points:
- at the municipal carpark on Lakeside Rd
- at the Public Market on Maple St
- at the car park at the Coldbrook buildings on Maple St
- by the post boxes on Victoria St, opposite Coderre’s
- next to St-Édouard school on Knowlton Rd
- next to Knowlton Academy on Victoria St
- on Benoit St
- at the Douglass Beach car park
- next to the boat club entrance at foot of Conference St
- at the municipal car park at corner of Argyll Rd and Lakeside Rd
- at Ovide Dagenais Park on Taylor Rd in Foster
Les Amis des sentiers Lac-Brome
Local walking club for members. Walks every Saturday morning for the pleasure of walking together!
In summer, you are welcome to walk or cycle on the paths and in winter, you can ski or snowshoe. Dogs on a leash are welcome. We have installed “doggy bag” distributors along the paths for your convinience, please remember to pick up after your dog!
No motorized vehicles or horses are allowed on the paths. In order to protect local wildlife, we ask you to please stay on the path and to take any garbage away with you. Thank you.