Enjoy the natural beauty of Brome Lake during the winter!
It’a possible to rent sports equipment at Douglass Beach during the winter. You can rent:
- Youth cross-country skis
- Snow shoes
- Kick sleds
- Ice skates
New this year: free kick sled rental for people 65 and older (upon presentation of an ID)!
From December 12, 2020 to March 7, 2021: open every weekend from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Open every day from December 23, 2020 to January 6, 2021 (closed on December 25 and January 1) and from February 28 to March 7, 2021.
2 adults and children
Douglass Beach, 213 Lakeside, Knowlton: oval on Brome Lake
Davis Park,62 Davis Rd, Fulford
Edwards Park, 6 Scott Rd, West Brome
Ovide-Dagenais Park, 25 Taylor Rd, Foster
Prouty Park, 5 Mill Rd, Bondville
Centre Lac-Brome/Lions Park, 270 Victoria St, Knowlton (two rinks, including one reserved for free skating only)
*Our skating rinks are exceptionally closed on Saturday, January 16th because of rain.
*Please note that the outdoor skating rinks are in operation from December until March, but the quality of the ice varies depending of weather conditions.
Join the paths at any of the following points:
- at the municipal carpark on Lakeside Rd
- at the Public Market on Maple St
- at the car park at the Coldbrook buildings on Maple St
- by the post boxes on Victoria St, opposite Coderre’s
- next to St-Édouard school on Knowlton Rd
- next to Knowlton Academy on Victoria St
- on Benoit St
- at the Douglass Beach car park
- next to the boat club entrance at foot of Conference St
- at the municipal car park at corner of Argyll Rd and Lakeside Rd
- at Ovide Dagenais Park on Taylor Rd in Foster