Due to the mild temperatures in early March, please note that many of the winter activities are no longer available.
It’a possible to rent sports equipment at Douglass Beach during the winter. You can rent:
- Youth cross-country skis
- Snow shoes
- Kick sleds
- Ice skates
New this year: free kick sled rental for people 65 and older (upon presentation of an ID)!
Douglass Beach, 213 Lakeside, Knowlton: oval on Brome Lake
Davis Park,62 Davis Rd, Fulford
Edwards Park, 6 Scott Rd, West Brome
Ovide-Dagenais Park, 25 Taylor Rd, Foster
Prouty Park, 5 Mill Rd, Bondville
Centre Lac-Brome/Lions Park, 270 Victoria St, Knowlton (two rinks, including one reserved for free skating only)
Join the paths at any of the following points:
- at the municipal carpark on Lakeside Rd
- at the Public Market on Maple St
- at the car park at the Coldbrook buildings on Maple St
- by the post boxes on Victoria St, opposite Coderre’s
- next to St-Édouard school on Knowlton Rd
- next to Knowlton Academy on Victoria St
- on Benoit St
- at the Douglass Beach car park
- next to the boat club entrance at foot of Conference St
- at the municipal car park at corner of Argyll Rd and Lakeside Rd
- at Ovide Dagenais Park on Taylor Rd in Foster
Click HERE for more information.
Located at Douglass Beach, the sliding Area is accessible every day from sunrise to sunset.
Please comply with the rules below to ensure your safety and the safety of other users.
Any person who does not respect the rules mentioned may be expelled from the site.
- One family at a time on the starting line.
- Wait until the way is completely clear before sliding.
- Leave the slope as quickly as possible.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
- Parental supervision is recommended for children under 10 years of age and mandatory for children under 6 years of age.
- Slide in groups or in chains.
- Slide headfirst.
- Go down the slope on snowboard or skis.
- Change the initial configuration of the slopes.