Enjoy the natural beauty of Lac-Brome durant the Winter!
Douglass Beach, 213 Lakeside, Knowlton: oval on Brome Lake
Davis Park,62 Davis Rd, Fulford
Edwards Park, 6 Scott Rd, West Brome
Ovide-Dagenais Park, 25 Taylor Rd, Foster
Prouty Park, 5 Mill Rd, Bondville
Centre Lac-Brome/Lions Park, 270 Victoria St, Knowlton (two rinks, including one reserved for free skating only)
*Please note that the outdoor skating rinks are in operation from December until March, but the quality of the ice varies depending of weather conditions.
Join the paths at any of the following points:
- at the municipal carpark on Lakeside Rd
- at the Public Market on Maple St
- at the car park at the Coldbrook buildings on Maple St
- by the post boxes on Victoria St, opposite Coderre’s
- next to St-Édouard school on Knowlton Rd
- next to Knowlton Academy on Victoria St
- on Benoit St
- at the Douglass Beach car park
- next to the boat club entrance at foot of Conference St
- at the municipal car park at corner of Argyll Rd and Lakeside Rd
- at Ovide Dagenais Park on Taylor Rd in Foster
Click HERE for more information.