The Department of Finance and Treasury is responsible for all activities related to the city’s finances, municipal taxation and budget.
The Director of Finance and Treasury is responsible for:
- Financial and administrative management of the municipality,
- Consulting role with the municipal Council as well as with the various municipal services,
- Preparation of the annual budget,
- Management of the statement of financial position, such as: surpluses, reserves, debt, capital tracking and borrowing by-laws, as well as temporary and permanent funding.
The evaluators firm Cadrin Jean-Pierre and Associates is responsible for:
- Processing of evaluation data (in collaboration with Finance and Treasury Services),
- Role maintenance,
- Preparation and submission of the evaluation roll,
- Maintenance of the inventory on the territory of Town of Brome Lake.