Press Release – Festive Fridays: Angel Forrest and Alfa Rococo on the line-up this summer at Brome Lake!
For immediate publication
Brome Lake, June 27, 2019 — The heart of Brome Lake will come alive this summer with the return of the Festive Fridays, presented at Coldbrook Park from July 5 to August 16. A great way to start your weekends!
Seven free shows are scheduled for this third edition:
• Hommage aux Beatles (July 5) / Five musicians will share the stage by performing the greatest hits of the legendary Beatles.
• Sandokwa (July 12) / Huron-Wendat dance troupe performing dances and songs that have a special meaningful ritual.
• Angel Forrest (July 19) / One of the most powerful voices of the contemporary blues scene today.
• Montreal Chan Lion Dance Club (July 26) / This dance troupe is dedicated to entertaining the public by presenting the Lion Dance to share their Chinese traditions.
• Alfa Rococo (August 2nd) / Performing pop music with tonic and modern arrangements, the duo creates a performance that has rhythm.
• Dundun Girls – Mundo Poesia (August 9) / An odyssey around the world where percussive rhythms mingle with songs and dances from the 5 continents.
• École Tendanse – T.ACOS x T.EENAGERS / Come and have fun and dance with the professional Hip-Hop troupes from Tendanse school.
The shows begin at 5:30 p.m., rain or shine. Coldbrook Park is located on Lakeside Road in downtown Brome Lake, in the Knowlton area. Bring your chairs!
Brome Lake is packed with activities! To plan a stay, an escapade or to make new discoveries, go to tourismelacbrome.com!
— 30 —