Six public meetings this summer
This summer, elected officials from the Town of Brome Lake will meet with residents through their respective districts. In a friendly atmosphere that encourages discussion, citizens will be able to discuss issues that are important to them or express their concerns.
The meetings will start at 7:00 p. m.
Here are the chosen dates:
- Fulford: Thursday, May 23rd at Davis Hall (62 Davis Road)
- West Brome: Wednesday, June 12 at Auberge West Brome (128 Route 139)
- Foster: Thursday, June 13 at the Ovide-Dagenais Hall (25 Taylor Road)
- Bondville: Thursday, September 5 at the Club de la Bonne humeur (5 Mill Road)
- Knowlton/East Hill: Thursday, September 12 at Centre Lac-Brome (270 Victoria Street)
- Iron Hill: Wednesday, September 25 at Iron Hill Church (218 Iron Hill Road)