The Republic of Sarah Production Is Back in Brome Lake
The Republic of Sarah production is back in Brome Lake for the final four-day block of filming for the first season (April 5-8).
So here’s what it means:
- Monday, April 5: Filming in the two cemeteries on St. Paul Street between approximately 6:30 am and 4:00 pm. Traffic on St-Paul Street will be intermittent. A detour to Ball and Shufelt is also possible. The crew will then move behind the Auberge Knowlton to film a scene from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Tuesday, April 6: Two scenes will be shot in front of the Pettes Library between 9:00 am and noon. The crew will then move to the parking lot behind 45 Lakeside Road for a scene between noon and 3:00 pm. They will then move to Coldbrook Park between 3:00 pm. and 6:00 pm and end their day at the intersection of Knowlton and Lakeside Roads between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
- Wednesday, April 7: The filming day will start on St-Paul Street, in front of the museum (between 10:00 am and 3:30 pm). The crew will then move to Lakeside, near the library, for the shooting of two scenes. The day will end with the shooting of a scene at the intersection of Knowlton and Lakeside (until around 1:00 pm).
- Tuesday and Wednesday: There will be intermittent traffic blockage on Lakeside Street between Victoria Street and Knowlton Road and on Knowlton Road between Maple Street and Summit.
- Thursday, April 8: This final day takes place at 8, Mirador Street (10:00 am to 7:00 pm). There will be intermittent traffic blockage on Mirador Street.
- Mélissa Lebel
- Lou Bengle
- Léa Renaud
The first season will start airing in June on the CW network and also on the CRAVE platform!
Thank you once again for your collaboration!