June 5 – October 9, 2021
Every Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Discover our local market for food lovers! Enjoy farm-fresh produce and mouth-watering treats.
Here are the producers who will be at the market this summer 2021:
– Boulangerie Owl’s Bread (bakery products)
– Club Mijoté (prepared dishes)
– Divine Olive (olives and oils)
– Ferme Api M.D. (bee products, blueberries, raspberries)
– Fleurissima (flowers)
– Fromagerie Ruban Bleu (cheeses, goat’s milk products, eggs, cider vinegar, compotes, jellies, etc.)
– Hallacres Farm (lamb)
– Iron Hall Farm (maple products)
– Les Jardins de la colline (jams, marinades, pies and pâtés, corn)
– Les Jardins de la Grelinette (organic vegetables)
– Ô de Sève (maple-based drink)
– O’Kelly Medicinal Herbs (herbs and mushrooms)
– PassionRécoltes / FamilyCrops (cashew nuts, pepper, jackfruit)
– Pépinière SP (plants, shrubs)
– Keet-Baird Smoked Fish (smoked fish and fish mousse)
– Les Potagers des nues mains (organic vegetables)
– Les Tendres Bouchées (beef, veal, pork, turkey, chicken)
– Paradis des Fruits Dunham (apples, pears, plums, raspberries)
– Produits Jorick (rabbit, rabbit dishes, eggs)
– Virgin Hill Coffee (coffee)
Here is a map for parking spaces.
*Please note that dogs are not allowed in the food area. However, you can leave them attached in a nearby area.
How to Get Here
For more information:
Telephone : (450) 243-6111