What is the fastest way for the Town to communicate with you in case of emergency?

Thanks to its new public alerting system, Town of Brome Lake can now reach and quickly disseminate important information to citizens and businesses. However, in order to be able to receive these alerts, it is necessary to make sure you register. Fill out the form below if you are a new resident or if your phone number has changed.

In what types of emergency situations can we call you?

  • Boil water advisories
  • Evacuations
  • Floods
  • Toxic spills
  • All other emergency situations where the Town considers it important to contact you to ensure your safety or health

Alerts and communications can be configured. You can choose the alerts and notifications you want to receive, according to your preferences. You also choose how you want to receive your notifications: phone, mobile, SMS or email.

Register to receive alerts from the Public Alerting Systems.

In order to receive the warning messages from the system, you have to make sure you are registered and that your contact information is up-to-date. In order to protect your family and your assets effectively, it is therefore essential that you report any change in your contact information.

When to fill in the form or make changes to your coordinates?

  • You are a new citizen
  • If you move to a new location on the territory of Town of Brome Lake
  • Your phone number (fixed line or cell) has changed
  • You have a confidential telephone or a non-listed number
  • You do not have a fixed line and only a cell phone

Please note that the information you provide, will be used exclusively to the Public Alerting System of Town of Brome Lake and will remain confidential.