Access to intermunicipal public transit from Town of Brome Lake, an efficient and economical way of getting around.
Why and when to use public transit?
You don’t have access to a vehicle and you must travel within Brome-Missisquoi for work, an interview, a medical appointment or for any other reason? The intermunicipal public transit is an efficient and economical way of getting around the territory of Brome-Missisquoi. The service is offered to individuals and groups on reservation only.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR PUBLIC TRANSIT, PLEASE CALL (450) 263-7010 OR 1 (866) 890-5242 BEFORE NOON THE DAY PRIOR TO TRANSPORTATION.
Public transit Schedule
Circuits : From Monday to Friday From 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Group Transit : Daily, depending on vehicle availability and budgetary constraints.
- Rate within a municipality: $2.70/one way
- Rate between two municipalities: $3.85/one way
- Rate between Bromont in direction of Granby : $6.15/one way
You can also buy a booklet of 10 exchangeable tickets :
- Within a municipality: $27.00 $
- Between two municipalities: $38.50 except for transportation between Bromont and Granby
- Public transit is available only on reservation
- Reservations must be done before noon the day prior to transportation by calling (450) 263-7010 or 1 (866) 890-5242
- Payment modalities: cash or by using tickets. Tickets are sold in a 10-unit
Tickets purchasing: They must be paid in cash or by cheque payable to “MRC Brome-Missisquoi” from the driver, by mail or in person at the office located at 749, rue Principale, Cowansville, J2K 1J8. You must advise the transport service when making the reservation, if you want to buy tickets from the driver.
For more details regarding the Intermunicipal Public Transit only or for any change in the rates, please visit MRC Brome-Missisquoi web site.
For more information :
Service de transport de la Municipalité régionale de comté Brome-Missisquoi
749, Principale Road
Cowansville (Québec) J2K 1J8
Telephone: (450) 263-7010
Toll free: 1 (866) 890-5242
Fax: (450) 266-6141
Email (general): firstname.lastname@example.org