450 243-6111, ext. 223
The TREASURY DEPARTMENT manages the finances and taxes, material resources and computing resources of the municipality.
The Treasurer is responsible for providing expertise and support in the areas of accounting, finance, taxation, budgeting, information technology, procurement.
This service covers more fields interrelated:
- Finance: All related to investment activities, budget planning, financing, banking and financial control functions;
- Accounting: Accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, accounting and payroll;
- Supply: Access to supplies, goods, equipment;
- IT: Access to expertise, advice, support and services required in systems and information technology.
The TAX DEPARTMENT
Town of Brome Lake’s property tax bills were mailed the week of January 23, 2017.
2017 Payment Dates:
- February 22, 2017 (first instalment)
- June 14, 2017 (second instalment)
- September 13, 2017 (third instalment)
- Online banking
- Cheque (post-dated cheques accepted)
- Debit card at the reception desk at Town Hall
- Cash at the reception desk at Town Hall